Clergy in Motion, January 8
- The Rev. Jason Prisley has been appointed Incumbent of St. Hugh and St. Edmund beginning March 4, 2019.
- The Rev. Lisa Newland has been appointed Regional Dean of York Mills Deanery beginning March 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
- St. James Cathedral
- St. Peter, Oshawa
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. John, Bowmanville
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Trinity, Aurora
- The Rev. Shelly Pollard will be ordained a Priest at St. John, York Mills on Saturday January 26, 2019 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Brian Suggs will be ordained a Priest at All Saints, Kingsway on Sunday February 10, 2019 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Ken Johnstone will be ordained a Priest at St. Margaret in-the-Pines on Saturday February 23, 2019 at 3pm.
- The Rev. Roshni Jayawardena will be ordained a Priest at Redeemer, Bloor Street on Sunday March 3, 2019 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Jeff Boldt will be ordained a Priest at Trinity, Streetsville on Sunday April 14, 2019 at 4:00pm.
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Chris Dow – Priest-in-Charge of St. James, Caledon East – February 24, 2019 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Canon Donald Butler – Incumbent of St. Andrew, Scarborough – January 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- York-Simcoe – N/A