Leadership Development ($6,000,000)
The allocation of $6,000,000 will establish a Clergy and Lay Leader Continuing Education Fund. The fund will be used for:
- Scholarships for theological students in the Diocese.
- Targeted professional development for the clergy to adapt to new ministry.
- Training opportunities for laity.
- Spiritual formation of leaders.
Pioneering Ministry ($4,000,000)
The Diocese of Toronto is developing and providing resources to be used in local parishes, to inspire people’s imaginations, and to build their confidence so they may begin to re-imagine church in their local context. The allocation of $4,000,000 will allow the Diocese to continue its mission to share the Gospel to those who are not members of any church.
Communicating in a Wireless World ($4,000,000)
In order to utilize new ways and new media to carry the message of God to everyone, Our Faith – Our Hope will allocate $4,000,000 to support technological enhancements such as:
- Equipping the Diocese and parishes with video/web conferencing capabilities.
- Improving and expanding existing publications.
- Offering Internet podcasts and live streams.
- Training staff on new technology.
- Purchasing advanced software to allow capability for sending targeted email.
- Assessing new technological developments.
Additional Campaign Resources
- Campaign Brochure
- Campaign Video
- Parish Activity
- Campaign Newsletter Hope Highlights (Vol. 1 No. 1, Vol. 1 No. 2) (Vol. 1 No. 3) (Vol. 1 No. 4) (Vol. 2 No. 1)
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please contact the Stewardship Development Office at 416-363-6021 (1-800-886-8932).