Council of the North – Clergy Stipend Support ($2,500,000)
Many clergy in northern communities across the country serve on a non-stipendiary basis. In addition to working at full-time secular jobs, these clergy also spend countless hours in Anglican ministry without being paid. Our Faith – Our Hope will allocate $2,500,000 to allow the Diocese of Toronto to continue its support of the Council of the North and the stipend support fund.
National and International Ministry Support ($2,500,000)
The allocation of $2,500,000 will help answer God’s call to see and respond to the human need. In partnership with other Canadian Anglicans, the campaign will support:
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund.
- Healthcare Programs in Africa.
- The Anglican Military Ordinariate of Canada.
- Partner Dioceses in other parts of the world.
Additional Campaign Resources
- Campaign Brochure
- Campaign Video
- Parish Activity
- Campaign Newsletter Hope Highlights (Vol. 1 No. 1, Vol. 1 No. 2) (Vol. 1 No. 3) (Vol. 1 No. 4) (Vol. 2 No. 1)
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please contact the Stewardship Development Office at 416-363-6021 (1-800-886-8932).