- All Saints Church - Community Centre
Provides services and programs geared towards the low-income, under-housed or homeless
- The Anglican Appeal
Support provides for theological education for clergy and lay leaders in Canada’s North and for our church partners in other parts of the Anglican Communion
- Anglican United Refugee Alliance
Provides support and services to churches and refugees.
- Couchiching Jubilee House (Orillia)
Provides transitional supported living (up to one year) for vulnerable women and children.
- David Busby Street Centre (Barrie)
A refuge from the streets
- Downsview Youth Covenant (Toronto)
Provides a range of programs to young people in the surrounding community
- Flemingdon Park Ministry (Toronto)
A storefront mission supporting a multicultural community.
- LOFT Community Services (throughout the GTA)
Housing, community support and street outreach for over 4,000 youth, adults and seniors at 42 sites in the Greater Toronto Area and York Region, for people who are homeless, at risk and have special needs
- North House Shelter (Townships of Brock, Scugog and Uxbridge)
Provides Transitional Housing and Wraparound support in Brock, Scugog and Uxbridge.
- Philip Aziz Centre, Toronto
provides a chaplaincy program to those suffering with HIV/AIDS.
- The Primate's World Relief & Development Fund
Funds international development, emergency relief, refugee protection, human rights and global education.
- Samaritan House Community Ministries (Simcoe County)
Provides support to women and children who have experienced abuse either through violent relationships and, or poverty.
- Street to Trail Association (Toronto)
Street to Trail Association helps adults living on the streets of Toronto rediscover their inner sense of worth using the healing power of the natural world.
- The Bridge Prision Ministry, Brampton
Works with inmates and ex-inmates and their families to rebuild their lives.
- The Dam (Mississauga)
An alternative to life on the streets for teens.
- Toronto Urban Native Ministry, Toronto
An outreach program funded to assist aboriginals living on Toronto’s streets