Clergy in new incumbencies and associates (with the approval of their area bishop) meet for a one-day gathering each month for learning and support. This gathering is hosted by trained Fresh Start facilitators and offers a collegial environment in which to explore transition in ministry together.
If you have recently been appointed to a new position, one of the facilitators in your area will be in touch with you soon to welcome you to the program and to answer any questions you might have.
We invite you to fully review the materials below before your first Fresh Start meeting:
- Our introductory Fresh Start video.
- The “Entrances and Exits” presentation, with the corresponding handouts.
- A reading list containing suggested resources for transitioning successfully.
- A “Liturgy of Leaving” to consider using as you prepare to say goodbye to your current congregation.
- “Leaving your Current Appointment” information and resources for clergy transition.
For more information, please contact the Archbishop’s Office, 416-363-6021 ext. 212 (1-800-668-8932).