Clergy in Motion, June 5
- The Rev. Vernon Duporte has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of Our Saviour as of June 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Chris Horne has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. David, Donlands as of June 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Leigh Kern has been appointed Associate Priest of St. James Cathedral as of June 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Jeff Nowers has been appointed Associate Priest of St. Aidan, Toronto beginning September 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. Thomas à Becket
- Trinity, Aurora
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry