Clergy in Motion, September 25
- The Rev. Dr. Grant Schwartz has been appointed Pastoral Care Provider for retired clergy, spouses and widows in the Oshawa area beginning October 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Dr. Alison Falby has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of All Saints, Sherbourne Street beginning December 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Thomas à Becket
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
- St. James Cathedral
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. John, Bowmanville
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
- Trinity, Aurora
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Ken McClure – Priest-in-Charge of St. George, Haliburton – October 14, 2018 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Greg Fiennes-Clinton – Priest-in-Charge of St. George (Clarke), Newcastle – October 21, 2018 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Adrienne Clements – Priest-in-Charge of St. Hilary (Cooksville) – October 14, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Monique Taylor – Priest-in-Charge of St. James the Apostle, Brampton – November 25, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Chris Harper will conclude his ministry as the Indigenous Priest of the Diocese of Toronto on October 15, 2018. He was elected the bishop of Saskatoon on September 8th and will be consecrated on November 17th, 2018 at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, Saskatoon.