Our next Regular Synod will take place in the fall of 2021.
2019 Regular Synod
The 159th Regular Session of Synod was held at the Sheraton Parkway-Toronto North Hotel & Suites on Nov. 8-9, 2019.
The following documents were made available to Synod members:
- Section A – Convening Circular
- Section AA – Supplementary Convening Circular
- Section B – Diocesan Council’s Report to Synod
- Section C – Financial Report for 2018 and Audited Financial Statements for the Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Toronto and Audited Financial Statements for the Cemetery Fund
- Section D – Priorities and Plans 2019-2021 and Budgets for 2020 and 2021, and Supplementary Information
- Section E – Assessment Rate for 2020 and 2021
- Section F – Constitution and Canons Committee Report, Governance changes blackline, Housekeeping changes blackline
- Section G – Report of the Governance and Decision Making Working Group
- See also “Diocese considers changes to governance structure“
- Section H – Executive Summary of the Clergy Remuneration Working Group’s Report to the Bishop
- List of Synod members
- Other Reports to Synod
- Diocesan Apportionment Calculations
- Statistical Returns for 2017 and 2018
- Minutes of the 158th Regular Session of Synod
This Synod was made possible from the generous contributions of the following sponsors.
- Dinner Sponsor: Letko Brosseau
- Breakfast Sponsor: Burgundy Asset Management Ltd.
- Cocktail Sponsor: Fiera Capital
- Refreshment Co-Sponsors: Canso Investment Counsel Ltd. and Northleaf Capital Partners
- Wi-Fi Sponsor: Quartet IT Security & Support Services
- Accessibility Sponsor: Ecclesiastical Insurance
- Environmental Sponsor: M&M International
- Worship Co-Sponsors: Trinity College and Wycliffe College