Communications informs, equips and inspires our bishops, clergy and lay leaders as they build communities of hope and compassion. We do this primarily through the Diocese’s website, social media and The Anglican. We also help parishes with their communications needs.
Get in touch
You can reach the Communications staff by email or at 416-363-6021 (1-800-668-8932):
Areas of work
- The Anglican newspaper
- The diocesan website
- Social media: see the Diocese’s Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube channel, Instagram account and LinkedIn page
- Media relations
- Visual identity: diocesan logos and visual identity standards
- Bulletin Board: a bi-weekly email newsletter for clergy and lay leaders
- Parish Website Project: Need some help improving your church’s website?
- Videos, photos & more: Need a videographer? A graphic artist? A photographer? We can connect you with skilled freelancers who understand the Anglican Church. Contact Stuart Mann
Online communication tips
Below are some resources with links and ideas for churches using social media and other online communication tools. They are updated periodically. Have a question about online communication? Contact us.