Clergy in Motion, 16 May
- The Rev. Jeff Stone has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Jude, Bramalea North as of May 1, 2017.
- The Rev. Louise Peters (Kootenay) has been appointed Vicar of St. James Cathedral beginning August 15, 2017.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- Christ Church, Bolton
- Christ Church, Deer Park
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. Peter (Erindale) – Chaplain to Seniors
- St. Philip, Etobicoke (York-Credit Valley)
- St. James, Orillia (York Simcoe)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Christ Church, St. James
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River
- St. Clement, Eglinton
- St. Timothy, Agincourt
- The Rev. Joan Wilson will be ordained a priest at St. Margaret in-the-Pines on Saturday June 10, 2017 at 2:00pm.
- The Rev. Jeffrey Nowers will be ordained a priest at Christ Church, Brampton on Sunday June 11, 2017 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. John Lockyer has announced his retirement. His last Sunday at St. John, East Orangeville will be May 28, 2017.