Clergy in Motion, 17 October
- The Rev. Canon Dr. David Neelands has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of Christ Church, Roches Point as of October 1, 2017.
- The Rev. Canon Stephen Vail has been appointed Archdeacon for the Episcopal Area of Trent-Durham as of October 6, 2017. This is in addition to his current appointment as Incumbent of All Saints, Whitby.
- The Rev. Captain Robert Lauder (Athabasca) has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. George-the-Martyr, Parkdale as of October 12, 2017.
- The Rev. Kit Greaves has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of Christ Memorial Church, Oshawa beginning December 1, 2017.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River (Trent Durham)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Christ Church, Bolton
- Ms. Nancy Glover will be ordained a deacon at St. James Church, Sutton in the Parish of Georgina on Sunday November 26, 2017 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Canon Paul J. Walker will conclude his ministry at St. Hilary (Cooksville) on December 25, 2017. He will be taking up a new ministry appointment with the Diocese of Niagara.