Clergy in Motion, 18 April
- The Rev. Helena-Rose Houldcroft has been appointed Associate Priest of All Saints, Sherbourne as of April 16, 2017.
- The Rev. Canon Anthony Jemmott has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Mary, Richmond Hill beginning May 1, 2017.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- Christ Church, Bolton
- Christ Church, Deer Park
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. Peter (Erindale) – Chaplain to Seniors
- St. Philip, Etobicoke (York-Credit Valley)
- St. James, Orillia (York Simcoe)
- St. Clement, Eglinton (York-Scarborough)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Christ Church, St. James
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River
- St. Timothy, Agincourt
- St. James Cathedral – Vicar
- Mr. Michael Van Dusen will be ordained a deacon at St. Aidan, Toronto on Saturday May 6, 2017 at 4:00pm.
- The following individuals will be ordained transitional deacons at St. James Cathedral on May 7 at 4:30 pm:
- Sean Davidson
- Vinaya Dumpala
- Molly Finlay
- Philip Hamilton
- James Liu
- Philip Stonhouse
- Mr. Earl Campbell will be ordained a deacon at St. Dunstan of Canterbury on Sunday May 14, 2017 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Jeffrey Nowers will be ordained a priest at Christ Church, Brampton on Sunday June 11, 2017 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Joan Wilson will be ordained a priest at St. Margaret in-the-Pines on Saturday June 10, 2017 at 2:00pm.