Clergy in Motion, December 4
- The Rev. Jeffry Kennedy has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Martin, Bay Ridges as of December 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Leonard Leader has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. George on Yonge beginning January 1, 2019.
- The Rev. Samantha Caravan has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of All Saints, Peterborough beginning February 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
- St. James Cathedral
- St. Peter, Oshawa
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. John, Bowmanville
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- St. Thomas à Becket
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- Trinity, Aurora
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Anish George – Priest-in-Charge of CSI, Toronto – January 6, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Canon Donald Butler – Incumbent of St. Andrew, Scarborough – January 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Dr. Greg Gilson – Incumbent of the Parish of Churchill and Cookstown – at St. John, Cookstown, December 9, 2018 at 4:30pm.