Clergy in Motion, September 11
- The Rev. Canon Dr. David Barker has been appointed Honorary Assistant of the Parish of Haliburton as of September 5, 2018.
- The Rev. David Howells has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of Redeemer, Bloor Street as of September 10, 2018 while the Incumbent is on leave.
- The Rev. Gregory Carpenter has been appointed Regional Dean of Scarborough Deanery beginning October 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Jeanette Lewis has been appointed Incumbent of St. Barnabas, Chester beginning October 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Robert Hurkmans (Niagara) has been appointed Associate Priest of St. Paul, Bloor Street beginning November 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Thomas à Becket
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. John, Bowmanville
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- All Saints, Church Community Centre
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
- Trinity, Aurora
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Adrienne Clements – Priest-in-Charge of St. Hilary (Cooksville) – October 14, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Monique Taylor – Priest-in-Charge of St. James the Apostle, Brampton – November 25, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Joan Wilson – Priest-in-Charge of St. David, Donlands and St. Andrew, Japanese – September 16, 2018 at 4pm.
- York-Simcoe – N/A