Clergy in Motion, 1 March
- The Rev. Dr. Raymond Porth has been appointed Honorary Assistant of the Parish of Elmvale as of February 15, 2016.
- The Rev. Annette Gillies has been appointed Incumbent of the Parish of Roche’s Point beginning March 1, 2016.
- The Rev. Simon Davis has been appointed Incumbent of St. George-the-Martyr, Parkdale beginning April 10, 2016.
- Jeff Potter has been appointed Assistant Curate of Holy Trinity, Thornhill beginning May 1, 2016.
- Richard Webb has been appointed Assistant Curate of St. Clement, Eglinton beginning May 1, 2016.
- Joan Wilson has been appointed Assistant Curate of St. Margaret in-the-Pines beginning August 1, 2016.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
- Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River
- St. George Memorial, Oshawa
- St. Olave
- St. John the Baptist (Dixie)
- St. Paul the Apostle, Rexdale
- St. Luke, Coxwell
- Church of the Redeemer
- All Saints, King City
- St. Mark, Midland
- Trinity Church, Bradford
- The Rev. Christopher D’Angelo will be ordained a priest at St. George on the Hill on Sunday, March 6 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Vernon Duporte will be ordained a priest at St. Andrew, Scarborough on Saturday, March 19 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Timothy Taylor will be ordained a priest St. John, York Mills on Thursday, May 5 at 7:30pm.