Clergy in Motion, 13 February
- The Rev. Canon Gary van der Meer has been appointed Interfaith Officer for the Diocese of Toronto as of February 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Canon David Brinton has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Thomas, Huron Street as of February 1, 2018 for the duration of the Incumbent’s Sabbath leave.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- Parish of Haliburton
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. Thomas à Becket
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- Trinity, Aurora
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River (Trent Durham)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- The Rev. Philip Stonhouse will be ordained a Priest at St. Bride, Clarkson on Sunday February 25, 2018 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Vinaya Dumpala will be ordained a Priest at St. Joseph of Nazareth, Bramalea on Sunday March 25, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Celebrations of New Ministry