Clergy in Motion, 22 November
- The Rev. Catherine Barley has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. James, Orillia as of October 15, 2016.
- Major The Rev. Frank Beasley, CD has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of the Parish of Craighurst and Midhurst as of November 15, 2016.
- The Rev. Andrew Federle has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Clement, Eglinton beginning January 1, 2017.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
- Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River
- All Saints, Kingsway
- Christ Church, Bolton
- Christ Church, St. James
- St. Stephen, Downsview
- St. Philip, Etobicoke
- Christ Church, Deer Park
- St. Clement, Eglinton
- St. John the Baptist, Norway
- St. Timothy, Agincourt
- St. James, Orillia
- Trinity, Bradford
- Mr. Michael Shapcott will be ordained a vocational deacon at Holy Trinity, Trinity Square on Sunday, December 4 at 7:00pm.
- The Rev. Richard Webb will be ordained a priest at St. Clement, Eglinton on Saturday, December 17 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Tyler Wigg-Stevenson will be ordained a priest at Trinity East (Little Trinity) on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00pm.
- The Rev. Ken McClure will be ordained a priest at Grace Church, Markham on Sunday, December 18 at 4:00pm.