Clergy in Motion, 25 July
- The Rev. Geoffrey Howson has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of the Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River as of July 1, 2017.
- The Ven. William Gray (Montreal) has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Peter on-the-Rock, Stoney Lake for the month of August, 2017.
- Ms. Karen Isaacs has been appointed Assistant Curate of St. Mary and St. Martha beginning September 5, 2017. Karen’s ordination as a transitional deacon will take place in the Diocese of Niagara at Christ’s Church Cathedral, Hamilton on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:00 pm.
- The Rev. Matthew McMillan has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Mary, Richmond Hill beginning September 10, 2017.
- The Rev. Canon John Anderson has been appointed Incumbent of St. James, Orillia beginning September 15, 2017.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- Christ Church, Bolton
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River (Trent Durham)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Christ Church, Deer Park