Clergy in Motion, 27 February
- The Rev. Andrew MacDonald has been appointed assistant Liturgical Officer for the York-Credit Valley Area as of February 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Canon David Clark has been appointed Associate Priest of St. George, Pickering Village (Ajax) as of February 5, 2018.
- The Rev. Canon Dr. Murray Henderson has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. Mary and St. Martha as of February 13, 2018.
- The Rt. Rev. Michael Pollesel has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Andrew, Scarborough as of February 22, 2018.
- The Rev. William Craven has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of Christ Church, Bolton beginning February 27, 2018.
- The Rev. Jennifer Schick has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Bede beginning April 15, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- Parish of Haliburton
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. Thomas à Becket
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- Trinity, Aurora
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
St. Andrew, Scarborough (York Scarborough)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- The Rev. Vinaya Dumpala will be ordained a Priest at St. Joseph of Nazareth, Bramalea on Sunday March 25, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Celebrations of New Ministry
Trent Durham – N/A
- York-Credit Valley –
- The Rev. Daniel Brereton – Incumbent of St. John the Baptist, Dixie – April 22, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Don Beyers – Incumbent of Christ Church, Bolton – June 3, 2018 at 4pm
- York-Scarborough –
- The Rev. Megan Jull – Priest-in-Charge of St. Augustine of Canterbury – March 4, 2018 at 4pm.
- York-Simcoe – N/A
- The Rev. Mark Gladding has announced his retirement. His last Sunday at St. Margaret, New Toronto will be April 28, 2018.