Clergy in Motion, June 25
- The Rev. Carol Friesen has been appointed Associate Priest of All Saints, Sherbourne St. as of June 24, 2019.
- The Rev. Geoff Lloyd has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of All Saints, Whitby beginning June 28, 2019.
- The Rev. David Howells has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Andrew by-the-Lake beginning July 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process
- St. Hilda, Fairbank
- St. Peter, Oshawa
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- St. Martin, Bay Ridges
- Parish of Lakefield
- Parish of Fenelon Falls
- All Saints, Whitby
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- St. Christopher (Associate Priest)
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Dawn Leger – Priest-in-Charge of St. John, West Toronto – September 22, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Jeff Stone – Incumbent of St. Jude, Bramalea North – September 29, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Jacqueline Daley – Priest-in-Charge of St. Margaret, New Toronto – October 27, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Canon Steven Mackison – Incumbent of Redeemer, Bloor St. – September 15, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- York-Simcoe – N/A