The Diocese has developed a number of Health & Safety resources to assist your parish. They can be found on the Health & Safety page. The following is a list of links and material from outside sources that you may download to help you implement your own health and safety program.
Health & Safety Training (Ministry of Labour)
Occupational Health and Safety Act
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Resources provided by WSIB
- In Case of Injury Poster
- First Aid Requirements
- Employer’s Report of Injury (Form 7)
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Ontario Safety Services Alliance (OSSA)
The OSSA is a safety association dedicated to Ontario’s service sector which has many resources to help with health and safety needs. One resource certain to be of interest is their Safety Check Sheets, available from their website. You can then search for the safety check sheets or any other resources you may wish to access from them.
Other websites you may find useful
- Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Government laws
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Ontario Safety Services Alliance
- Education Safety Association of Ontario
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Material Safety Data Sheets
Please note that we’ll try to keep this information as up to date as possible but cannot be held responsible for any changes made by the organizations listed. If you can’t find what you’re looking for and need direct assistance, please contact the Human Resources Department.