Communications informs, equips and inspires our bishops, clergy and lay leaders as they build communities of hope and compassion. We do this primarily through the Diocese’s website, social media and The Anglican. We also help parishes with their communications needs.
The Communications staff can be reached by email or at 416-363-6021 or 1-800-668-8932:
- The Anglican newspaper
- Diocese’s website
- Social media: See the Diocese’s Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube channel, Instagram account and LinkedIn page.
- Media relations
- Visual identity: Diocesan logos and visual identity standards
- Bulletin Board: A bi-weekly email newsletter for clergy and lay leaders.
- Parish Website Project: Need some help improving your church’s website? Contact Martha Holmen.
- Videos, photos & more: Need a videographer? A graphic artist? A photographer? The Communications department can provide you with skilled freelancers who understand the Anglican Church. Contact Stuart Mann or Martha Holmen.
- Online meeting tools tip sheet
Social Media Tip Sheets
The Communications Department has developed tip sheets with links and ideas for parishes using social media. They will be updated periodically. Have a social media question? Contact Martha Holmen.