The Bishop of Toronto and St. James Cathedral, Toronto are seeking to appoint a new Dean and Rector. To learn more, read the Cathedral’s Parish Profile.
After receiving permission from your area bishop (if applicable), please submit the following to the Bishop of Toronto at email@example.com:
1. A current resume
2. An MP3 of a sermon you preached in the last six months
3. A one-page (approx. 500-word) response to the following questions:
- What makes you the most appropriate candidate for the job of Rector and Dean of St. James Cathedral?
- What is your vision for the Cathedral, and where do you see leading us?
4. If you are not from the Diocese of Toronto, a letter from your bishop indicating you are “a priest in good standing with permission to apply.”
Applications will be accepted until the close of business on Feb. 28, 2019.