- July & August 2021 (meetings are called at the request of the Chancellor)
- September 9, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- December 2, 2021
Documentation must be received at least two weeks before the meeting dates so it can be distributed to the committee.
The committee’s duties are to:
- consider and report on devises, bequests, gifts or grants for church purposes to be held by the Synod in trust
- consider and report on applications to purchase, sell, license, lease, or mortgage church property or to incur any financial obligation not expected to be liquidated within one year
- consider and report on plans and applications for the building of or structural alterations to church property
- consider and report on any other matters referred to it by Diocesan Council
At any time, the Committee can, when authorized by Diocesan Council, act on behalf of Council in any of the matters referred to above.
The Trusts Committee also administers the:
- Baker Fund: a fund granting monies towards Sunday school construction or renovation
- Carleton Fund: a fund granting monies for repairs to the rectory which is occupied by the incumbent
- Ferguson Trust: a fund granting monies for construction and renovation of buildings used as a home for aged men or women, that are under the direct or indirect management of the Synod