Clergy in Motion, October 1
- The Rev. James Halmerson has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. George, Grafton as of September 22, 2019.
- The Rev. Daniel Cranley has been appointed Incumbent of Transfiguration beginning October 1, 2019.
- The Rev. Gloria Master has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. John the Baptist, Lakefield beginning October 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process
- St. Elizabeth, Mississauga (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Hilda, Fairbank (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Mary and St. Martha (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- Our Saviour (contact York-Scarborough)
- Evangelists, New Tecumseth (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- St. Paul, Newmarket (contact York-Simcoe Office)
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- Parish of Lakefield
- Parish of Fenelon Falls
- All Saints, Whitby
- Trinity, Streetsville
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- St. Christopher (Associate Priest)
- St. Martin, Bay Ridges
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Vinaya Dumpala – Priest-in-Charge of St. Peter, Oshawa – October 6, 2019 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Jacqueline Daley – Priest-in-Charge of St. Margaret, New Toronto – October 27, 2019 at 4:00pm.