Clergy in Motion, May 22
- The Rev. Elivered Mulongo has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Chad beginning June 1, 2018.
- The Rev. Monique Taylor has been appointed Associate Priest of St. Andrew, Scarborough beginning June 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
- The Rev. Canon Jerome Khelawan has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. James, Caledon East beginning June 4, 2018.
- The Rev. Monique Taylor has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. James the Apostle, Brampton beginning October 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. Thomas à Becket
- Trinity, Aurora
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- The Rev. Karen Isaacs will be ordained a Priest at St. Mary and St. Martha on Sunday May 27, 2018 at 4pm.
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Canon Richard Miller – Incumbent of St. Peter, Cobourg – May 31, 2018 at 7pm.
- The Rev. Susan Spicer – Priest-in-Charge of St. George, Pickering Village (Ajax) – June 3, 2018 at 7pm.
- The Rev. Don Beyers – Incumbent of Christ Church, Bolton – June 3, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Jennifer Schick – Priest-in-Charge of St. Bede – May 27, 2018 at 4pm.
- York-Simcoe – N/A
- The Rev. Carol Hardie has announced her retirement. Her last Sunday at St. James, Orillia will be July 1, 2018.