Clergy in Motion, 27 September
- The Rev. Susan Snelling (Huron) has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of Good Shepherd, Stayner as of August 2, 2016.
- The Rev. Kenneth Korsah (Kumasi) has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of the Ghanaian Anglican Church of Toronto (GACOT) as of September 13, 2016.
- The Rev. Carol Hardie has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. James, Orillia beginning October 1, 2016.
- The Rev. Karen Hatch has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. John the Divine, Scarborough (in addition to her current Incumbency of St. Margaret in-the-Pines) beginning October 23, 2016.
- The Rev. Dr. John Stephenson has been appointed Associate Priest of St. Margaret in-the-Pines beginning October 23, 2016.
- The Rev. Canon Judy Herron-Graham has been appointed Incumbent of St. George Memorial, Oshawa beginning November 15, 2016.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
- Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River
- All Saints, Kingsway
- Christ Church, St. James
- St. Stephen, Downsview
- St. Philip, Etobicoke
- St. James, Orillia
- Trinity Church, Bradford