Clergy in Motion, October 29
- The Rev. Pamela Lucas has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. Augustine of Canterbury beginning November 3, 2019.
- The Rev. Canon James Woolley has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Elizabeth, Mississauga beginning January 1, 2020.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process
- St. Elizabeth, Mississauga (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Hilda, Fairbank (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Mary and St. Martha (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- Evangelists, New Tecumseth (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- St. Paul, Newmarket (contact York-Simcoe Office)
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- Parish of Lakefield
- Trinity, Streetsville
- Epiphany & St. Mark, Parkdale
- St. Thomas, Huron Street
- Trinity-St. Paul, Port Credit
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- Parish of Fenelon Falls
- St. Christopher (Associate Priest)
- St. Martin, Bay Ridges
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- All Saints, Whitby
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Mark Andrews will conclude his ministry at St. Thomas, Huron Street on Sunday November 24th. He will be taking up a new ministry appointment in the Diocese of Niagara.
- The Rev. Dr. Stephen Drakeford has announced his retirement. His last Sunday at Epiphany and St. Mark, Parkdale will be December 22nd, 2019.