Clergy in Motion, August 28
- The Rev. Mark Regis has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Paul, Bloor Street beginning September 1, 2018 while the Incumbent is on leave.
- The Very Rev. Greg Gilson (Moosonee) has been appointed Incumbent of the Parish of Churchill and Cookstown beginning October 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- St. Thomas à Becket
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (half time)
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. John, Bowmanville
- All Saints Church-Community Centre
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Trinity, Aurora
Celebrations of New Ministry
- Trent Durham – N/A
- York-Credit Valley – N/A
- York-Scarborough –
- The Rev. Joan Wilson – Priest-in-Charge of St. David, Donlands and St. Andrew, Japanese – September 16, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- York-Simcoe – N/A
The Rev. Anne Crosthwait is moving to British Columbia and will be continuing her ministry with Contemplative Fire in the Diocese of New Westminster.