Clergy in Motion, March 19
- The Rev. Canon Jerome Khelawan has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Margaret in-the-Pines beginning April 1, 2019.
- Ms. Sherri Golisky has been appointed Assistant Curate of St. Cuthbert, Leaside beginning May 1, 2019.
- The Rev. Canon Mark Kinghan has been appointed Incumbent of St. Paul, Uxbridge beginning June 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process
- St. Hilda, Fairbank
- St. John, West Toronto
- St. Peter, Oshawa
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- St. Martin, Bay Ridges
- Parish of Fenelon Falls
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Bishop Strachan School Chaplaincy
- Redeemer, Bloor St.
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
- St. James Cathedral
- The Rev. Andrew Kaye will be ordained a Priest at St. Timothy, North Toronto on Sunday March 31, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Johanna Pak will be ordained a Priest at St. Timothy, Agincourt on Sunday April 7, 2019 at 4:30pm.
- The Rev. Jeff Boldt will be ordained a Priest at Trinity, Streetsville on Sunday April 14, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Ms. Laurie Yates will be ordained a Vocational Deacon at St. Thomas, Brooklin on Thursday May 9, 2019 at 7:00pm.
- The Rev. Morning Wang will be ordained a Priest at St. George on Yonge on Saturday May 25, 2019 at 4:00pm.
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Jason Prisley – Incumbent of St. Hugh and St. Edmund – May 12, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. David Matthews – Incumbent of St. Thomas à Becket – June 16, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Arthur Boers has announced his retirement. His last Sunday at St. Paul L’Amoreaux was March 17, 2019.