Clergy in Motion, November 20
- The Rev. Dawn Gilby has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. Joseph of Nazareth, Bramalea as of October 30, 2018.
- The Rev. David Danner (Southwest Florida) has been appointed Honorary Assistant of St. George on-the-Hill as of November 8, 2018.
- The Rev. Canon Donald Butler has been appointed Incumbent of St. Andrew, Scarborough beginning January 1, 2019.
- The Rev. Chris Dow (Saskatchewan) has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. James, Caledon East beginning January 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- St. Andrew by-the-Lake (Half Time)
- St. James Cathedral
- St. Peter, Oshawa
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. John, Bowmanville
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- St. Thomas à Becket
- St. Hugh and St. Edmund
- Trinity, Aurora
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Monique Taylor – Priest-in-Charge of St. James the Apostle, Brampton – November 25, 2018 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Canon Donald Butler – Incumbent of St. Andrew, Scarborough – January 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Dr. Greg Gilson – Incumbent of the Parish of Churchill and Cookstown – at St. John, Cookstown, December 9, 2018 at 4:30pm.