Clergy in Motion, October 15
- The Very Rev. James Merrett has been appointed Interim Associate Priest of the Parish of Fenelon Falls beginning November 1, 2019.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process
- St. Elizabeth, Mississauga (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Hilda, Fairbank (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Mary and St. Martha (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- Our Saviour (contact York-Scarborough)
- Evangelists, New Tecumseth (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- St. Paul, Newmarket (contact York-Simcoe Office)
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- Parish of Lakefield
- All Saints, Whitby
- Trinity, Streetsville
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- Parish of Fenelon Falls
- St. Christopher (Associate Priest)
- St. Martin, Bay Ridges
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry
- The Rev. Jacqueline Daley – Priest-in-Charge of St. Margaret, New Toronto – October 27, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- The Rev. Richard Dentinger has concluded his role as Director of Human Resources. He remains a priest in good standing in the Diocese of Toronto.