Clergy in Motion, 19 September
- The Rev. Chris Horne has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Andrew, Scarborough as of September 15, 2017.
- The Rev. Ted Bartlett has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of Christ Memorial Church, Oshawa as of September 18, 2017.
- The Rev. Canon Cheryl Palmer has been appointed Incumbent of Christ Church, Deer Park beginning January 1, 2018.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Mrs. Mary Conliffe.
First Phase – Parish Selection Committee in Formation (not yet receiving names):
- Parish of Churchill and Cookstown
- St. Andrew, Scarborough
- St. Augustine of Canterbury
- St. Bede
Second Phase – Parish Selection Committee (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Christ Church, Bolton (York- Credit Valley)
- Parish of Bobcaygeon, Dunsford & Burnt River (Trent Durham)
Third Phase – Parish Selection Committee Interviewing (no longer receiving names):
- Ms. Karen Isaacs will be ordained a transitional deacon in the Diocese of Niagara, for the Diocese of Toronto, on Thursday September 21 at 7:00pm at Christ’s Church Cathedral, Hamilton.
- The Rev. Stephanie Douglas-Bowman has concluded her ministry at Christ Memorial Church, Oshawa. She will be taking up a new ministry appointment at Havergal College beginning October 30.