Clergy in Motion, April 14
- The Rev. Brian Suggs has been appointed Associate Priest of All Saints, Kingsway beginning May 1, 2020.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Area Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process – (receiving names):
- Parish of Fenelon Falls (contact Trent Durham Office)
- St. Elizabeth, Mississauga (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- St. Matthew, Islington (contact York-Credit Valley Office)
- Holy Trinity, Trinity Square (contact York Scarborough Office)
- St. John the Baptist, Norway (contact York-Scarborough Office)
- Evangelists, New Tecumseth (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- St. Paul, Newmarket (contact York-Simcoe Office)
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- St. John, York Mills
- St. Joseph of Nazareth, Bramalea
- St. Paul on-the-Hill, Pickering
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- Epiphany & St. Mark, Parkdale
- Grace Church on-the-Hill (Associate Priest)
- St. Thomas, Huron Street
- Trinity, Streetsville
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
- All Saints, Whitby
- Christ Church, Stouffville
- Parish of Lakefield
- Trinity-St. Paul, Port Credit
Ordinations – dates pending
- The Rev. Michael Perry will be ordained a Priest at St. Peter and St. Simon the Apostle.
- The Rev. Sherri Golisky will be ordained a Priest at St. Cuthbert, Leaside.
- The following individuals will be ordained transitional deacons at St. James Cathedral:
- Andrew Colman
- Jonathan Galles
- Gerlyn Henry
- Andrew Johnson
- Maria Ling
- Mr. Robert James Townshend will be ordained a Vocational Deacon at St. Peter (Erindale).
- Ms. Krista Fry will be ordained a Vocational Deacon at St. Matthias, Bellwoods.
Celebrations of New Ministry – dates pending
- The Rev. Shelly Pollard – Incumbent of St. Martin, Bay Ridges (Pickering).