Clergy in Motion, July 6
- The Rev. Helena-Rose Houldcroft has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. George, Grafton as of July 1, 2021.
- The Rev. David Bryant has been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of St. Peter (Erindale) beginning July 26, 2021.
- The Rev. Randy Murray has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Peter, Oshawa beginning August 1, 2021.
- The Rev. Benjamin Gillard has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Thomas, Brooklin beginning September 1, 2021.
- The Rev. Lee McNaughton has been appointed Priest-in-Charge of St. Paul, Brighton beginning September 1, 2021.
Clergy from outside the diocese with the permission of their bishop may apply through the Diocesan Executive Assistant, Canon Mary Conliffe.
Bishop’s Direct Appointment Process – (receiving names):
- Christ Church, Bolton (contact Trent Durham Office)
- Parish of North Essa (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- Prince of Peace, Wasaga Beach (contact York-Simcoe Office)
- St. Cuthbert, Leaside (contact York-Scarborough Office)
Parish Selection Committee Process
First Phase – (not yet receiving names):
- Holy Trinity, Trinity Square
- Nativity, Malvern
- St. Dunstan of Canterbury
Second Phase – (receiving names via Area Bishop):
- St. George, Allandale (Barrie)
Third Phase – (no longer receiving names):
Celebrations of New Ministry – dates pending
- The Rev. Alvardo Adderley – Incumbent of the Parish of Fenelon Falls & Coboconk
- The Rev. Stephanie Douglas-Bowman – Incumbent of St. Paul on-the-Hill, Pickering
- The Rev. Peter Gachira – Incumbent of the Parish of Lakefield
- The Rev. Benjamin Gillard – Priest-in-Charge of St. Thomas, Brooklin
- The Rev. Lee McNaughton – Priest-in-Charge of St. Paul, Brighton
- The Rev. Shelly Pollard – Incumbent of St. Martin, Bay Ridges (Pickering)
- The Rev. William Roberts – Priest-in-Charge of St. Mark, Port Hope
- The Rev. Jennifer Schick – Incumbent of All Saints, Whitby
- The Rev. Bonnie Skerritt – Incumbent of St. Paul, Lindsay
- The Rev. Donald Beyers – Priest-in-Charge of St. Anne, Toronto
- The Rev. Robert Hurkmans – Incumbent of Trinity, Streetsville
- The Rev. Pam Prideaux – Incumbent of St. Joseph of Nazareth, Bramalea
- The Rev. Alison Hari-Singh – Priest-in-Charge of St. Andrew by-the-Lake
- The Rev. Andrew Kaye – Incumbent of St. Margaret in-the-Pines
- The Rev. Andrew MacDonald – Priest-in-Charge of St. Nicholas, Birch Cliff
- The Rev. Michael Perry – Priest-in-Charge of Transfiguration
- The Rev. Dr. Irwin Sikha – Priest-in-Charge of St. Bede
- The Rev. Eyad Ajji – Priest-in-Charge of Evangelists, New Tecumseth
- The Rev. Ian LaFleur – Incumbent of St. Stephen, Maple
Bishop Andrew Asbil will be on summer vacation from July 25 – August 22. During this time, the following Commissaries have been appointed:
July 25 – July 31 – Bishop Riscylla Shaw
August 1 – August 22 – Bishop Peter Fenty