The 155th Regular Session of Synod was held at the International Plaza Hotel on Friday, November 29 and Saturday, November 30, 2013.
- Minutes of the 155th Regular Session
- Bishop’s Charge to Synod (link to YouTube video)
- Bishop Jane Alexander’s address to Synod (link to YouTube video)
- Bishop Jane Alexander reflections (link to YouTube video)
- Highlights from the first day of Synod
- Highlights from the second day of Synod
The following documents were made available to Synod members:
- Synod for Beginners – What to Expect at Synod
- Section A – Convening Circular (19 pages)
Includes: Notice of Meeting, General Information, Theme and Agenda Overview, Agenda for the Synod 2013, Motions for the Synod
- Section B – Priorities and Plans 2011-2013 – Report Card (11 pages)
- Section C – Financial Report for 2012 (2 pages) REVISED
- Section C – Audited Financial Statements for:
The Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Toronto for 2012 (28 pages)
The Consolidated Trust Fund for 2012 (11 pages)
The Cemetery Fund for 2012 (14 pages)
- Section D – Priorities and Plans 2013-2015 (6 pages)
- Section D – Financial Budget 2014-2015 (27 pages) REVISED
- Section E – Assessment Rate for 2014 and 2015 (1 page)
- Section F – Constitution and Canon Changes (7 pages)
- Members of Synod: Clerical Members (18 pages), Lay Members by Congregation (35 pages), Bishop’s Appointees, Ex-Officio, Youth (2 pages).
- Other Reports to the Synod (36 pages) Addendum (18 pages)
- Minutes of November 25 and 26, 2011 (30 pages)
- Minutes of June 16, 2012 (11 pages)
- Diocesan Allotment Calculations for 2014 (18 pages)
- Congregational Statistical Information for 2011 (10 pages)
- Congregational Statistical Information for 2012 (10 pages)
- Synod Speak (9 pages)
Message from Archbishop Johnson
In this video, Archbishop Colin Johnson shares his vision for the Diocese of Toronto and his thoughts on the budget as Synod prepares to gather on Nov. 29-30.
For more information, please contact Pamela Boisvert, Assistant Secretary of Synod, (416) 363-6021 ext. 231 (1-800-668-8932).