The 158th Regular Session of Synod was held at the Sheraton Parkway-Toronto North Hotel & Suites in Richmond Hill on Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10, 2018.
- Archbishop Colin Johnson’s Charge to Synod
- Highlights from Day 1 of Synod
- Highlights from Day 2 of Synod
- Synod Photo Album
- Reports posted from Pre-Synod Meetings
The following documents were made available to Synod Members:
- Section A – Convening Circular (includes: Notice of Meeting, General Information, Theme, Agenda, Notices of Motion, etc.)
- Section B – Diocesan Council’s Report to Synod
- Section C – Financial Report for 2017 and Audited Financial Statements for the Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Toronto and Audited Financial Statements for the Cemetery Fund of the Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Toronto.
- Amendment to General Synod’s Canon XXI
- Other Reports to Synod
- What to Expect at Synod
- Minutes of the 157th Regular Session of Synod and the Electoral Synod
- Diocesan Apportionment Calculations
- Congregational Statistical Information for 2017
- Members of Synod: Lay Members of Synod (by congregation),Lay Members of Synod (by surname),Clerical Members of Synod (by surname) *,Youth, Ex-Officio, Bishop’s Appointees, Administrators, Courtesies, Lay Canons. * Please disregard the extraneous notations (examples: ?, ? Y D, PR, etc.)
- Marriage Canon Dialogue – Our Message to the Council of General Synod
For more information, please contact Pamela Boisvert, Secretary of Synod, 416- 363-6021 ext. 231 (1-800-668-8932).