A board of three commissioners, delegated by the Incorporated Synod of the Diocese of Toronto, apportions the surplus income derived from the First York Rectory Endowment to special projects by rectors within specific geographic borders, that is, Steeles Ave on the north; Humber River to the west; Lake Ontario to the south; and Victoria Park Ave to the east. Rectors within these established boundaries are invited to submit applications.
Application Form / Checklist:
- Click the link to download the York Rectors Fund application.
- Consult with your Area Bishop.
- You will need to submit
- a completed application form
- a letter of support from the Area Bishop
- a copy of the Vestry Meeting resolution giving approval in this matter
- interim financial statements for the current year
- a budget for the project
- Submit the application in hard copy to York Rectors Fund Grants, c/o Lilian Qian, Finance Department, 135 Adelaide St East, Toronto, ON M5C 1L8 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “York Rectors Fund Grants.”
Complete application packages must be received by September 30 each year. You will be advised of your application’s status by email immediately following the York Rectors Commission meeting, which typically takes place end of October/early November.
For more information, please contact Ms. Kathryn Rogers, Treasurer and Director of Finance, 416-363-6021 (1-800-668-8932) ext. 238.