The Diocese will hold a series of workshops in the spring for parish leaders. All parish leaders are invited to attend, including churchwardens, deputy churchwardens, parish admins, treasurers, administrative staff and clergy. These workshops are of particular interest to those new to their positions.
These two-hour workshops aim to meet these objectives:
- review parish governance in critical areas of knowledge
- increase your understanding and overall comfort level to support you in your position
- allow you to meet key diocesan staff virtually
- in small groups, analyze a case study and provide input
- learn when and how you can access resources available to you
- answer any questions you might have
Save the Dates
- Mon. Mar. 21 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Wed. Mar. 30 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Wed. Apr. 6 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Sat. Apr. 9 from 10 am to 12 noon
Presenters will post a toolkit for participants in advance of the workshops.
For more information, contact Pamela Boisvert, Secretary of Synod, at 416-363-6021, ext. 231 (1-800-668-8932).