In this section, you’ll find information for parishes about real estate and property matters:
- Facility rentals: license agreements, lease agreements, one-time events
- Church property: buying and selling; renovations; rectories; cemeteries; inspections; memorial gifts
- Property insurance
- Real estate grants: Baker Fund, Carleton Fund, Ferguson Trust, Ministry Allocation Fund (MAF)
For more information, contact Rob Saffrey, Executive Director, at 416-363-6021, ext. 251 (1-800-668-8932).
- Parish Property Management Guide: a thorough guide to property management
- Real Property Management cheat sheet: who to call and where to find information
Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) Rules
Ontario WSIB Rules of Importance for Charities: Ontario churches and charities that retain contractors to perform construction work need to be aware of legal obligations.
City of Toronto Solid Waste Management
City of Toronto Mandatory Downspout Disconnection By-law – 2011-07-11
Questions? Contact Toronto Water at 416-392-1807, visit www.toronto.ca/water or call 311.